BACK YARD FENCING - Multiple Uses
About Back Yard Fencing
Whilst many properties leave the back boundary open it is more common to have a back yard fence.
Back Yard fencing has many uses or purposes including:
- Security - keep unwanted guest from wandering into your property
- Safety - enable kids to play in a secure yard not on the street.
- Decoration - beautify the look of a property with a decorative fence
- Privacy - create an area where peeing eyes can't see in
- Animals/Pets - keep your animals safe from rangers and traffic
A number of different materials can be used for BACK YARD FENCING depending on the location, budget and desired appearance. Always check the warranty conditions of your supplier to ensure you are receiving the right Back Yard fence for your application. Some of the more common Back Yard fence types include:
- Powder coated Aluminium - often the best choice due to low maintenance colour finish, rust free and economical
- Steel - a strong, heavier option than aluminium and can be lower cost but it is susceptible to rusting unless galvanized
- Colorbond or Steel Privacy Fencing - very economical low maintenance pre coloured steel is a popular choice.
- A timber Back Yard fence - can be very economical providing you are prepared for the ongoing maintenance.
- Brushwood - a dense and private natural looking Back Yard fence which works well where privacy or a wind barrier is required
- Brick - a great strong and secure fence with little or no maintenance that will last for years.
- Modular Wall - give the appearance of rendered brick this lightweight fence is generally at a lower cost with faster construction times than brick but not as strong.
If you're looking for Back Yard Fencing type your suburb in the search bar above to find your local independent fencing businesses.