DECORATIVE FENCING - Aesthetically Pleasing!
About Decorative Fencing
Decorative Fencing is a generic term that simply refers to any type of fence that has some form of aesthetic appeal.
Decorative Fencing can be used in a variety of applications including front fences, gates, balcony fences, pool fences, privacy screens, boundary fencing, even security fencing.
The main considerations are:
- Your budget - different materials will have a significant impact on the cost of the project. Like most things in life the higher cost options come with better quality and more longevity
- Your desired outcome - do you want the fence to be a showpiece (eg: wrought iron fencing) or to blend in yet have some more decorative qualities than a standard plain fence (eg: slat fencing).
Many decorative fences come in a range of materials including Timber, Aluminium, Steel, Composite, PVC, Wrought Iron and Brushwood.
Some of the more common Decorative Fencing Options include:
- Slat Fencing - a modern style horizontal, vertical or diagonal fence that gives privacy as well as a classy decorative look.
- Picket Fencing - traditional look that is common for front fences.
- Privacy Fencing - used for boundary fencing with a decorative element such as slats, lattice or capping across the top.
- Front Fences - a huge range of options to enhance the front look of a property.
If you're looking for Decorative Fencing type your suburb in the search bar above to find your local independent fencing businesses.