FENCING - Aluminium | Glass | Timber | Steel
Boundary fencing has many uses or purposes including:
- Security - keep unwanted visitors from wandering onto your property
- Safety - enable kids to play in a secure environment
- Decoration - beautify the look of a property with a decorative fence
- Privacy - create an area where prying eyes can't see inside
- Keep your pets safe from harm and traffic
A number of different materials can be used for FENCING any property depending on the location, budget and desired appearance that you require. Always check the warranty conditions of your supplier to ensure you are receiving the right Boundary fence for your application. Some of the more common Boundary fencing types include:
- Colorbond or Steel Privacy Fencing - very economical low maintenance. It can also come in many colors.
- Glass Fencing is a very popular option due to its varied uses. It can be framed or frame less.
- A timber fence - can be very economical providing you are prepared for the ongoing maintenance.
- Brushwood - a dense and private natural looking Boundary fence which works well where privacy or a wind barrier is required
- Powder coated Aluminium - often used as a decorative option. Low maintenance, rust free with a lot of optional design choices
- Brick - a great strong and secure fence with little or no maintenance that will last for years.
- Modular Wall - give the appearance of rendered brick this lightweight fence is generally at a lower cost with faster construction times than brick but not as strong.
If you're looking for quality Fencing type your suburb in the search bar above to find your local independent fencing contractors.